Senior Support Line is a tollfree telephone number for residents age 60 and older that provides compassionate, confidential conversation and emotional support over the telephone. Personnel trained in resources and referrals are ready to speak with you to offer encouragement and connection.
If you or someone you know can relate to any of the following criteria, Senior Support Line is here for you.
- Live alone and feel isolated or depressed;
- Have few or no connections to family and friends;
- At risk of losing independence;
- Recently been discharged from a hospital setting or other health setting.
Please call Senior Support Line, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and make a new friend! Following the first call, weekly check-in calls can be scheduled. We look forward to chatting with you!
24/7 Crisis Resources:
- Ventura County Behavioral Health Crisis Line: 1-866-998-2243
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741741 to connect
- If you feel you are in immediate crisis, please dial 9-1-1.