With your health and safety foremost in our mind, Camarillo Health Care District continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 public health crisis. Although some regular programs and services have been termporarily closed as mandated by Governor Newsom's executive order, and in keeping with Ventura County Public Health's "Safer at Home" order, many essential services remain available, including support for caregivers and families dealing with dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
As we continue to serve during this crisis, please let us know how we can assist you by calling any of the numbers below to speak with compassionate, confidential staff trained in resources and referrals, who are ready to offer support for you and your family.
Senior Support Line: 800-235-9980
Caregiver Center: 800-900-8582 or 805-388-1952, ext 133
General Telephone: 805-388-1952, ext. 100
The following essential services remain available during the COVID-19 public health crisis. Please let us know how we can assist during this time.
- Senior Nutrition Home Delivered Meals
- “Pick-up” option for the Senior Nutrition Congregate meal, once a month
- Care Management Services
- Caregiver Center (telephone support and resources) 800-900-8582
- Care Consultation Services
- Senior Support Line 800-235-9980
- Respite Authorizations
- Home Modification Services
- REACH Telephone & Support Sessions for Caregivers of Alzheimer’s Patients
- Resource and Referral Requests
This site will be updated as new information is provided. Please continue to check back.