Your gifts, talents and skills are exactly what this community needs! If you would like to become a partner with the award-winning Camarillo Health Care District, please contact us anytime. The following volunteer opportunities are available and drivers for the Senior Lunch Program are always needed! Please call for more information, or view this Volunteer Application Form. We’re happy to talk with you about the joy of volunteerism.
Call Monica Teverbaugh at 805-388-1952 ext. 112
- Adult Day Center: arts and crafts, meal prep, activities, talent sharing
- Clerical/Office Assistance
- Healthy Attitudes Magazine: distribution
- Produce Day: displaying, distributing, organizing produce for community residents of all ages. Takes place on the 2nd Thursday of each month
- Senior Lunch Home Delivery: drivers, kitchen assistance
- Senior Lunch Meal site: hosts/hostesses, servers, set-up, kitchen assistance
- Senior Support Line: Are you a great listener who enjoys talking on the phone? You could help make a difference in the lives of lonely and isolated senior citizens by offering emotional support, promoting a sense of well-being for those at risk of isolation, loneliness and loss of independence, and providing important linkages to community resources. PLEASE ASK about becoming a Volunteer of the Senior Support Line! Volunteers are trained and supported by professional staff, and Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply. We would be so pleased to meet you! Please call Samantha at (805) 388-1952, ext. 215.
Attention Student Volunteers! Join our Youth Leadership Program this summer and earn community service hours. Contact Monica at 388-1952 ext. 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org