The HomeSafe Standard model is just one of Philips Lifeline products and provides a feeling of security in and around the home. With a simple push of your Lifeline help button, worn as a pendant or wristband, you’ll be quickly connected to Philips Lifeline Response Center for assistance.
- Two-way voice communication
- Speak directly with a Trained Response Associate through the in-home communicator, so you can get the help you need, where you need it, promptly.
- In-home communicator
- When you press your help button, the communicator works like a speaker-phone and speed-dials the Response Center for direct communication with an associate who is ready to help.
- Wide range of operation
- Your help button will send alerts from anywhere inside your home, as long as you’re within range of the in-home communicator.
- Water resistant
- Wear your pendant in the bath or in the shower, where falls are most common.
- Worry-free battery
- The buttons feature a long-lasting battery; and we’ll automatically replace it when needed.
- Wearing options
- Wear the button that best suits your needs. Choose from a pendant worn around the neck or an adjustable wristband.