The Camarillo Health Care District recognizes that life transitions are sometimes overwhelming. The Care Consultation program is designed to assist you in the day-to-day care of aging and ailing loved ones. A District representative can provide vital linkages to community resources to help improve your family’s quality of life, safety, independence, and peace of mind.
Have you ever asked yourself one of these questions? If so, perhaps the Care Consultation program can provide some valuable assistance as you care for your loved one.
- How do I keep my loved one at home with me?
- How do I learn more about memory loss and dementia?
- What should I look for in a long-term care facility?
- Will adult day support help my loved one?
- How can I learn to be a good caregiver and advocate for my loved one?
To send an email to our Care Consultant click here or call 805-388-1952 Ext. 215.
Private Care Consultations are available in Leisure Village. For details, send an email or call 805-388-1952 Ext. 215.